Wednesday 4 February 2015

Quick Update

Hi everyone, quick bonus post! I've just logged onto this blog on my computer and seen two things. Firstly the view counter is about to tick over to 1000 page views of my humble ramblings which is awesome to see! Secondly this blog is hella ugly. I assumed that my phone (from which I do all my blogging) wasn't loading the page properly. Nope, this blog was bland and white and hideous. I've changed that! As you can see the blog is looking a tiny bit more presentable! Moving forwards I'm planning to inject a little colour into the upcoming posts with some pictures to accompany the walls of text, so look forward to that! Also I set up a Facebook page for anyone interested in regular updates and quick thoughts at https://www.facebook.com/Mitsuharuonminis so hit like for more!

Thanks for reading, there's plenty more to come!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment